Copy Documents

For Each Registered Document, Even though the Original document is with the public a Copy will be with Government Register Office This Certificate Copy will be in English any other language depending on state. Even if our document are lost or damaged, we can apply Government register office and get a copy document. When a property is divided into two or more property, All the partied can’t get the original document. So Only one party can have the original document and all others can get copy document of that property from the Government.

  • Rectification Deed
  • Gift Deed
  • Settlement Deed
  • Partition Deed
  • Sale Agreement
  • Lease Agreement
  • Memorandum Of Deposit Of Title Deeds
  • Sale deed
  • Construction Agreement

A certified copy may be required for official government or court purposes and for commercial purposes. It avoids the owner of important documents (especially identity documents) giving up possession of those documents which might mean a risk of their loss or damage. If a Senior Citizen has registered the document, We can get the copy of document. Copy document can be obtain only from concerned SRO.
Note: Copy Document, Certificate Document and true copy are all the various names of this copy doc